Thyroid hormone plays a major role in regulation of cholesterol metabolism in liver in rodents and studies of patients with thyroid excess and deficiency states suggest that some of these pathways are also thyroid hormone regulated in humans. Start studying 15 b thyroid hormone synthesis mechanism of action and physiological effects learn vocabulary terms and more with flashcards games and other study tools. Thyroid hormones biosynthesis physiological effects and mechanisms of action authors turakulov yakh. The mechanism of action of thyroid hormones as are aspects of the tissue specificity of hormone action moreover knockout studies suggest that the products of two thyroid hormone receptor genes mediate distinct functions in vivo structure and function of thyroid hormone receptors and their interacting proteins has markedly clarified
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.