Chest ie upper part of trunk between neck and abdomen encased by the ribs and containing the heart and lungs thorax thraks n part of the human anatomy that comprises the chamber between the diaphragm and the neck. Therefore the thorax can be defined as consisting of the thoracic cavity its contents including the primary organs of the respiratory and cardiovascular systems and the wall that surrounds it it is the part of the trunk between the neck and abdomen
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.