Diabetic foot can be prevented with good glycaemic control regular foot assessment appropriate footwear patient education and early referral for pre ulcerative lesions examine the feet of people with diabetes for any lesions and screen for peripheral neuropathy and peripheral arterial disease . For people with diabetes however these common foot problems can possibly lead to infection and serious complications such as amputation athletes foot athletes foot is a fungus that causes . Diabetic foot infections may lead to poor glycemic control 1 there is a 50 delay in diagnosing deep foot infections in diabetes patients because the infection markers in their blood tests are found absent
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.