Sedimentary rock is formed when minerals and other organic materials are deposited in layers by water ice wind or mass movement such as mudslides. This is a sedimentary rock made of deposits of carbon plants decomposed millions of years ago leaving carbon in the process what is the result. Start studying sedimentary rocks quiz questions learn vocabulary terms and more with flashcards games and other study tools. Quest 4 treasure 82 rock hounding crystals agate opal and more by quest for details duration 2835 quest for details 279417 views. Best answer igneous rocks are formed directly from magma created deep within the earth below the crust its either mafic or felsic felsic means lots of silica granites mafic means not much silica basalts the mafic rocks are commonly the ones that come out in fairly effusive gentle eruptions like
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.