A pediatric endocrinologist cares for your child in a setting that is appropriate for children and teens support personnel including nurses psychologists pediatric diabetes educators and nutritionists are all attuned to the needs of children and teens. The spring retreat is for pediatric endocrine society pes members in their first or second year of pediatric endocrinology training the retreat is held annually in association with the pediatric academic sciences pas pes meeting. Endocrinology is the study of the endocrine system which is a group of glands this system makes hormones and controls basic body functions such as metabolism growth and sexual development your childs doctor may refer him to a specialist if he shows signs of having a condition that may affect his endocrine system our pediatric specialists
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.