Comparative dna sequencing facilitated by the amplification of dna via the polymerase chain reaction pcr has become the tool of choice for molecular systematics as a result large portions of the molecular systematics of plants have become outdated. Molecular systematics of plants ii summarizes these recent achievements in plant molecular systematics like its predecessor this completely revised work illustrates the potential of dna markers for addressing a wide variety of phylogenetic and evolutionary questions. Decade of molecular systematics hence from an empirical standpoint the book dealt primar ily with restriction site data the principal dna technique used just prior to the publication of molecular systematics of plants not a single chapter of molecular systematics of plants in volved comparative dna sequencing although one chapter
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.