Metabolism is a modern architecture movement originating in japan and most influential in the 1960s trending roughly from the late 1950s to the early 1970s the word metabolism describes the process of maintaining living cells. Metabolism in architecture kisho kurokawa on amazoncom free shipping on qualifying offers. Metabolism was a form of radical architecture that developed in japan during the 1960s presented with the opportunities of post war rebuilding as a result of the devastation caused by the 1945 atomic bombs designers and architects began to put into practice alternative theories and ideas for how cities should be designed metabolism represented an urban environment that was responsive
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.