The principal iso standard that specifies syrface roughness is iso 1302 and defines the surface roughness symbology and additional requirements for engineering drawings the details in iso surface finish standards relate to surfaces produced by abrading casting coating cutting etching plastic deformation sintering wear erosion and some . Benefits whether you run a business work for a company or government or want to know how standards contribute to products and services that you use youll find it here. Iso standards define surface texture parameters in terms of a continuous profile in in practice measured surface texture data are not continuous but take discrete values
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.