Kthylene glycol diethylene glycol dioxane and related compounds carcinogenicity and structure activity relationships other biological properties metabolism environmental significance yin tak woo phd joseph c arcos dsc and mary f argus phd preparation for the chemical hazard identification branch current awareness program . 5224 ethylene glycol diethylene glycol dioxane and related compounds 52241 introduction glycols are organic compounds characterized by two hydroxyl groups linked to separate carbon atoms in an aliphatic chain. Diethylene glycol deg is a valuable chemical intermediate used in the production of unsaturated polyester resins upr plasticizers acrylate and methacrylate resins and urethanes diethylene glycol manufactured by dow is available from meglobal a joint venture of the dow chemical company and petrochemical industries company pic of kuwait
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.