The division of pediatric endocrinology diabetes and metabolism at columbia university irving medical center was established in 1955 since then the division has grown and currently has 10 full time and two part time attending physicians who all take part in clinical research fellow education and patient care. Dr kaplan undertakes a difficult task producing a new textbook of pediatric endocrinology the need is real the second edition of the benchmark work by lawson wilkins appeared in 1957. The division of pediatric endocrinology diabetes and metabolism provides state of the art care to fetuses infants children adolescents and young adults with endocrine disorders and diabetes through newyork presbyterian morgan stanley childrens hospital and the naomi berrie diabetes center nbdc the comprehensive adolescent
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.