Absa sponsors between 50 and 80 candidates each year for the last five years in a wide range of financial fields and will keep doing so with their bursary program. New bursary candidates will only be awarded after final year results are received and comply with the minimum requirements as stated above candidates that receive bursaries must be willing to sign a formal contract with absa as well as be willing to go through the re evaluation after each full academic year of study. About the company absa absa bank limited absa previously known as amalgamated banks of south africa was founded in the year 1991 as is a wholly owned subsidiary of the barclays africa group
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.