This is the greatly revised and greatly expanded second edition of the hugely popular numerical recipes the art of scientific computing the product of a unique collaboration among four leading scientists in academic research and industry numerical recipes is a complete text and reference book on scientific computing. Publication date 1996 note volume 1 of fortran numerical recipes this is a reprint with corrections of the 2nd ed 1992 vol 2 is titled numerical recipes in fortran 90 the art of parallel scientific computing. Numerical recipes in fortran 90 the art of parallel scientific computing volume 2 of fortran numerical recipes second edition first published 1996 reprinted with corrections 1997. 706 chapter 16 integration of ordinary differential equations sample page from numerical recipes in fortran 77 the art of scientific computing isbn 0 521 43064 x
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.